csütörtök, október 22, 2009

Gaither koncertről...

...ami új volt számomra, és ugyanakkor a leginkább megfogott ez az ének volt, amit Gordon Mote énekelt...



Don’t Let Me Miss the Glory

Written by: Joe Beck and Carl Cartee

Rick CUA Music, Willow Branch Publishing, Yada Yada Yada Music



In the view from the mountains there’s a story to be told

In the crashing of the ocean there’s a power that no man can ever hold

All the stars in the Heavens decorate your handy work

Like a mighty choir we come to celebrate your worth



Don’t let me miss the glory don’t let me miss the praise

All creation is singing to the honor of your name

Don’t let me miss the wonder don’t let me miss the grand design

The lightening and the thunder will open up my eyes

Don’t let me miss the glory



In the cry of a baby in the laughter of love

In the dance of the faithful you will the greatness of our God above

In the prayer of the righteous in the beauty of your grace

In the brand new morning mercy all your memory of my sin has been erased

1 megjegyzés:

Kriszta írta...

ó, ez nekem is nagyon tetszett:)